第 Ⅰ 卷 ( 选择题 共 11 5 分 )
第一部分听力（共两节，满分 30 分）
第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A 、 B 、 C 三个选项巾选出最佳选项，并标在试卷
的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
例： How much is the shirt?
A. ￡ 19. 15. B. ￡ 9.18. C. ￡ 9.15.
答案是 C 。
1. What does the woman want to do?
A. Find a place. B. Buy a map. C. Get an address.
2. What will the man do for the woman?
A. Repair her car. B. Give her a ride. C. Pick up her aunt.
3. Who might Mr. Peterson be?
A.A new professor. B.A department head. C.A company director.
4. What does the man think of the book?
A. Quite difficult. B. Very interesting. C. Too simple.
5. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Weather. B. Clothes. C. News.
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题巾所给的 A.B.C 三个选项巾选 m 最佳选
项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独向前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题
给 t 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 、 7 题。
6. Why is Harry unwilling to join the woman?
A. He has a pain in his knee. B. He wants to watch TV. C. He is too lazy.
7. What will the woman probably do next?
A. Stay at home. B. Take Harry to hospital. C. Do some exercise.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 、 9 题。
8. When will the man be home from work7
A. At 5:45. B. At 6:15. C. At 6:50.
9. Where will the speakers go?
A. The Green House Cinema. B. The New State Cinema. C. The UME Cinema.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。
10. How will the speakers go to New York?
A. By air. B. By taxi. C. By bus.
11. Why are the speakers making the trip ？
A. For business. B. For shopping. C. For holiday.
12. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Driver and passenger. B. Husband and wife. C. Fellow workers.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。
13. Where does this conversation probably take place?
A. In a restaurant. B .In an office. C. In a classroom.
14. What does John do now?
A. He's a trainer. B. He's a tour guide. C. He's a college student.
15. How m uch can a new person earn for the first year?
A. $10,500. B. $12,000. C. $15,000.
16. How many people will the woman hire?
A. Four. B. Three. C. Two.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。
17. How long has the speaker lived in a big city?
A. One year. B. Ten years. C. Eighteen years.
18. What is the speaker's opinion on public transport?
A. It's comfortable. B. It's time-saving. C. It's cheap.
19. What is good about living in a s m all town?
A. It's safer. B. It's healthier. C. It's more convenient.
20. What kind of life does the speaker seem to like most ？
A. Busy. B. Colourful. C. Quiet.
第二部分英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分）
第一节单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分）
从 A.B 、 C 、 D 四个选项中，选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
例： It is generally considered unwise to give a child he or she wants.
A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever
答案是 B 。
21. In some countries, people eat with chopsticks, while in , knives and forks.
A. another B. others C. both D. all
22. Our club is open to everyone ____ age, sex or educational background.
A. due to B. except for C. along with D. regardless of
23. — Haven't seen you for ages! Where have you been?
— I went to Ningxia and there for one year, teaching as a volunteer.
A. stayed B. stay C. had stayed D. am staying
24. With online shopping increasingly popular, the Internet is seen as a(n) way of reaching target customers.
A. temporary B. complex C. accurate D. efficient
25. It is widely acknowledged that students should be in terms of overall quality.
A. supported B. matched C. evaluated D. controlled
26. — Could you tell me the____ of making such tasty cakes?
— Well, I just follow the d i re c tons in the cookbook.
A. feature B. plan C. cost D. trick
27. the past year as an exchange student in Hong Kong, Linda appears more mature than those of her age.
A. Spending B. Spent C. Having spent D. To spend
28. The climate here is quite pleasant, the temperature rarely, , reaching 300C in summer.
A. if not B. if ever C. if any D. if so
29. It was the culture, rather than the language, ____made it hard for him to adapt to the new environment abroad
A. where B. why C. that D. what
30. For those with family members far away, the personal co m puter and the phone are important in stayin g________.
A. connected B. connecting C. to connect D. to be connected
31. Students should involve themselves in community activities they can gain experience for growth.
A. who B. when C. which D. where
32. no modern telecommunications, we would have to wait for weeks to get news from around the world.
A. Were there B. Had there been C .If there are D. If there have been
33. As a grassroots singer, she reads everything she can concerning music, and takes every opportunity to improve herself.
A. catch sight of B. get hold of C. take charge of D. make mention of
34. Pick yourself up. Courage is doing you're afraid to do.
A. that B. what C. how D. whether
35. — I can't reme m ber those grammar rules!
— __________. Practice more.
A. You're not alone B. It's hard to say
C. I'm afraid not D. It's up to you